Deactivated AKS-74U

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
safetyfirst

Re: Deactivated AKS-74U

#21 Post by safetyfirst »

NO! I'm Spartacus!
Hunter87

#22 Post by Hunter87 »

It's worth a lot more than £160
DanTheMan
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: Weybridge

#23 Post by DanTheMan »

With the potential new deactivation laws coming in this year it's worth about £160 and a gamble even at that.
HALODIN

#24 Post by HALODIN »

I'd say it's worth more as well. Even at £300 it looks cheap.
Hunter87

#25 Post by Hunter87 »

HALODIN wrote:I'd say it's worth more as well. Even at £300 it looks cheap.
Agreed
breacher

#26 Post by breacher »

If I saw an item for sale, offered the full asking price and then had people telling the seller he should double the price, I would feel miffed !
HALODIN

#27 Post by HALODIN »

It's being sold for a friend, so I think it's OK.
snayperskaya
Home club or Range: West Bank of the Volga.....

#28 Post by snayperskaya »

breacher wrote:If I saw an item for sale, offered the full asking price and then had people telling the seller he should double the price, I would feel miffed !
I agree :good:
"The only real power comes out of a long rifle." - Joseph Stalin

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

More than a vested interest in 7.62x54r!
Hunter87

#29 Post by Hunter87 »

snayperskaya wrote:
breacher wrote:If I saw an item for sale, offered the full asking price and then had people telling the seller he should double the price, I would feel miffed !
Surly it's better that the seller gets a fair price for his item rather than loosing out just so you can get a bargain.
farmer7
Home club or Range: Inverness-shire

#30 Post by farmer7 »

Hunter87 wrote:
snayperskaya wrote:
Totally agree.

Surly it's better that the seller gets a fair price for his item rather than loosing out just so you can get a bargain.
Didn't you see the post below?
cmmg warrior wrote:Just had a chat with the lad that owns it and he's happy to let it go for £160. So whoever wants it and can collect from an HR1 postcode in the next week can have it.
One thing that really winds me up is people interfering with other people's sale threads when it comes to price, clearly there was some interesting discussion here as to what exactly was being sold, but suggesting the price be upped after a deal has been done is poor form. Think how you'd feel if it was something you'd just agreed to buy.

In fact I'd go as far to say I wouldn't trust someone who thought that was a fair thing to do!