Remington 870 Wingmaster - Section 2

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
saddler

Remington 870 Wingmaster - Section 2

#1 Post by saddler »

Having a thin out of some items from my PERSONAL collection:

Remington 870 Wingmaster

Magazine restricted so on S.G.C. (Section 2)
Barrel is 28", fixed choke
Receiver bluing is on the worn side, so it'd be worth re-bluing if you want to keep the Wingmaster look....otherwise it'd be a great donor to get duracoated/cerakoted for all weather shooting without having to worry about rust. Bolt is polished/chromed.
Very slick action & great condition - typical Wingmaster quality.
Has a couple of very minor marks on the left of the receiver, these may polish out if they bother you (maybe when being refinished)

At present it is fitted with the stock in the photos, though I am sorting through my spares as I may have another polymer one I can sell it with instead.

Complete gun £350 o.v.n.o.
Gun with no stock £300

MAY split the barrel/receiver & sell them separate if not enough interest as a complete gun - in which case the complete receiver/bolt will be £200 - (but not to include any buttstock, forend assembly grip, etc.)

Can deliver as far as N.Wales - Midlands this coming Valentines Weekend - as taking swmbo away to Bangor! :wales:

Buyer MUST have valid S.G.C.
OR
Happy to leave the gun/receiver at your R.F.D.'s when passing, as long as the deal has been done in advance & your R.F.D. is happy with this arrangement!
Wingmaster S2 (1).jpg
Wingmaster S2 (3).jpg
Wingmaster S2 (4).jpg
Blackstuff
Full-Bore UK Supporter

Re: Remington 870 Wingmaster - Section 2

#2 Post by Blackstuff »

saddler wrote:
Can deliver as far as N.Wales - Midlands this coming Valentines Weekend - as taking swmbo away to bang her! :wales:

FIFY.

Good luck with the sale! :good:
DVC
mullen7

#3 Post by mullen7 »

if only my ticket had came yet!!!
saddler

#4 Post by saddler »

mullen7 wrote:if only my ticket had came yet!!!
Happy to hold on to it....or lodge it with an RFD of your choice or a fellow shooter with a SGC
Have a think, as a local sale would be SOOOOO much easier too!
mullen7

#5 Post by mullen7 »

Well don't hold it for me personally but if my tickets arrived by the time I'm home on Tuesday I'll be in contact with you then. Don't want you to hold as I don't know how long it'll be until I get my ticket. But if it's not picked up by then, I'll for sure take it off your hands. Been looking for a pump for some fun at the clays
Rarms

#6 Post by Rarms »

Saddler YHPM
saddler

#7 Post by saddler »

Rarms wrote:Saddler YHPM
Aye - catching up on them

Have had a couple of days away with SWMBO - took her away for a weekend to Bangor
saddler

#8 Post by saddler »

Some interest, but not SPF yet...

Still available
saddler

#9 Post by saddler »

Looks like RARMS has backed out...at least I found out before driving to Glasgow with it.

Drop £25 from the first two prices listed.
Receiver only price still £200
saddler

#10 Post by saddler »

bumpsign