sigg 522 for sale

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
the running man
Home club or Range: Bdrpc ebrpc

sigg 522 for sale

#1 Post by the running man »

Hi all, I'm selling my sig 522 as I don't use it and have ordered a custom .22

It's not well used by me but who can say before...comes with 4 mags 2 new..it's very reliable but I would say not the most accurate....not pinpoint anyway, I dunno if I've just not found the right ammo or what but I've not got time to tinker...pics to follow...£450 rfd at buyers cost or free cup of tea for collector!
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
leeroy7031
Home club or Range: Uttoxteter Rifle Club, FCSA, Stafford Post Office Rifle & Pistol Club

Re: sigg 522 for sale

#2 Post by leeroy7031 »

Sound like mine, no tac driver but a lot of fun to shoot. Found CCI to be the best, especially the velocitors.

Good luck with the sale.
Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician ............ "Lieutenant Colonel Jeff Cooper"
Rab

#3 Post by Rab »

leeroy, if you can get a hold of them try Winchesters 333 or 555 36gr ammo. They are very very accurate outa my 522.
Kungfugerbil

#4 Post by Kungfugerbil »

Mine cloverleafs or one-holes at 25yds with minimags and I've just used it for a regional division win at LWR offhand, so the inherent accuracy should be fine. Mine hated Blazers and was indifferent to standard velocity Eley though.
the running man

#5 Post by the running man »

Ile try them...
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
Sim G

#6 Post by Sim G »

Pics....?
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
the running man

#7 Post by the running man »

a bit ate but here's the pictures!
sigg 522.jpg
sigg 522.jpg (59.01 KiB) Viewed 395 times
sig522.jpg
sig522.jpg (57.35 KiB) Viewed 395 times
the running man

#8 Post by the running man »

Bump
the running man

#9 Post by the running man »

Sold....may thanks everyone...