Bushmaster Europa 4 x 20 AR15 (carry handle) scope

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
webb22

Bushmaster Europa 4 x 20 AR15 (carry handle) scope

#1 Post by webb22 »

Bushmaster 4 x 20 AR15 carry handle mount scope.

Having a cupboard clear out of used scopes chaps…

Bought from Neil @ Suffolk Rifle at a Phoenix meet a couple of years ago. Mounted and only used a couple of times. My black rifle went a while back, so its been sat in the back of the cupboard since. Was going to mount it on my SGC 9mm, but i'm loving the Troy Battle Sights at the mo.

It has a duplex reticle and is very clear glass. The callipers says it has a 34mm body, which might explain why it performs well. It has 'Bushmaster Europa' on the body, but has Leapers instructions inside? Neil said it was good (and popular), and can't fault it really. Certainly as good, if not better than the other Leapers marked ones i have seen. It has a couple of very light marks on it, but the glass is clean. The elevation turret is set up (BDC) for 5.56 also.

Comes boxed with all the bits.

I'm after £75 insured posted

Usual rules apply fellas

ATB
Jon
Attachments
Bushmaster AR pic 2.jpg
Bushmaster AR pic 1.jpg
'Windage & Elevation Miss. Langdon - Windage & Elevation!'
webb22

Re: Bushmaster Europa 4 x 20 AR15 (carry handle) scope

#2 Post by webb22 »