Nikko Stirling Nighteater (30mm) Platinum Eurohunter 3-12x56

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
webb22

Nikko Stirling Nighteater (30mm) Platinum Eurohunter 3-12x56

#1 Post by webb22 »

Nikko Stirling Nighteater (30mm) Platinum Eurohunter 3 -12 x 56 no. 4 type illuminated reticle.

Having a cupboard clear out of used scopes chaps…

This is the top of the range Nikko Stirling Nighteater Platinum Eurohunter with the green lenses. It has an illuminated centre cross IR reticle, which is very similar to the German 4a. It’s a very well built scope and with awesome light gathering capabilities. Parallax is set to about 100yds I think, easily changed, but I have never fiddled with it. I also believe that this is the older type model, which is better built than the newer ones that I have seen on fleabay. The newer ones have a centre dot, this one has a centre cross - with no light bleed onto the sight image, even at full power (if that makes sense).

I’ve hardly used it and it has sat boxed at the back of the cupboard with the other scopes that I am clearing out at the moment. It is in very good condition with clear unmarked lenses. There are a few little marks on the body, which hopefully the pictures show, but obviously only cosmetic.

Boxed with all the bits and if needs be I might be able to dig out some 30mm mounts if it helps.

The scope was originally over £200.

I’ll after £95 insured posted.

Usual rules apply fellas

Atb
Jon
Attachments
Nikko 3-12_56 1.jpg
Nikko 3-12_56 2.jpg
Nikko 3-12_56 3.jpg
'Windage & Elevation Miss. Langdon - Windage & Elevation!'
webb22

Re: Nikko Stirling Nighteater (30mm) Platinum Eurohunter 3-1