polish m44 mosin nagant for sale

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
nearly there

polish m44 mosin nagant for sale

#1 Post by nearly there »

Hi I'm looking to sell my unfired m44 Mosin nagant.it is in fantastic condition.it will come with 200 Bulgarian 7.62X54r surplus ammunition.I'm wanting 425 pound and that includes rfd at my end.thanks

I've tried to up load pictures but they are too large .if interested pm me with your email for pictures.
Alpha1

Re: polish m44 mosin nagant for sale

#2 Post by Alpha1 »

Just resize them. I don't understand why people find it so difficult to add pictures. pm them to me and I will resize and post them for you.
saddler

#3 Post by saddler »

You may run into problems having the ammo shipped, as it cannot be sent with a firearm so would need to go by dedicated courier.
Posting an approximate location may help with the sale...
nearly there

#4 Post by nearly there »

Thanks for that saddler as I was unaware of that,I'm in Glasgow.alpha I'm doing it from a mobile but if you're happy to post them I'd appreciate that,please pm your email.
Alpha1

#5 Post by Alpha1 »

Picture added if you double click the picture you can see how nice the rifle actually is. lovely condition.
mm44 nagant 1.jpg
naganr image 2.jpg
huntervixen

#6 Post by huntervixen »

Having shot a mint Polish M44 a few weeks ago, I can thoroughly recommend them, superb quality , best built of their type.
Andy632

#7 Post by Andy632 »

nearly there wrote:Thanks for that saddler as I was unaware of that,I'm in Glasgow.alpha I'm doing it from a mobile but if you're happy to post them I'd appreciate that,please pm your email.

Bggr, I was in Glasgow at the weekend!
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#8 Post by dromia »

You have a pm.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
nearly there