Wanted brass oddments

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
Gazza

Re: Wanted brass oddments

#51 Post by Gazza »

The boys have just recieved a whopping parcel from a Mr Deller (I think its Deller as the writing is a bit smudged) :good:

Could the said Mr Deller PM me please as I dont know who you are :D I've looked through my messages regarding brass shipments to the lads but cant pin a name to you.

Thank you very much on behalf of my lads and an updated pic will be coming soon as the collection is growing and at last our lass has given up moaning about the "military takeover" clapclap

:good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:
ovenpaa

#52 Post by ovenpaa »

That would be JD of Guns and Reloading fame :)
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
spikedueller
Home club or Range: Minsterly

#53 Post by spikedueller »

Hi Gazza
Glad it arrived safe, I started with the offer of a .416 Rigby but had a tidy up of the reloading bench so ended up with a few more....

All the best
Mike
Gazza

#54 Post by Gazza »

spikedueller wrote:Hi Gazza
Glad it arrived safe, I started with the offer of a .416 Rigby but had a tidy up of the reloading bench so ended up with a few more....

All the best
Mike
Aha!

I remember now and saw the Rigby message when I was trying to detect who you were!

Thank you very much Mike, the kids loved what you sent especially the stripper clip which was loaded up before I could say "is that a stripper clip" :D

All the best and thanks again :good:

Gaz, Ben & Will
Gazza

#55 Post by Gazza »

Mr Ovenpaa......

Your parcel has arrived and nearly caused a fight as to who was going to open it. The rattle of brass gave the game away and much riving and tearing of cardboard ensued clapclap
The lads collection has nearly doubled with your donation so a very big thank you from myself, Ben & William ;)
I'm going to try and get them to get it all in some sort of order for an updated pic soon. :good:

All the best

Gaz
ovenpaa

#56 Post by ovenpaa »

Good to hear it arrived safely Gaz, if you are ever passing please do call in as I am sure we can find you some more :)
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Gazza

#57 Post by Gazza »

Cheers David
And it maybe sooner rather than later :good:
PM coming your way shortly when I have a bit more time.

Gaz
Gazza

#58 Post by Gazza »

Here's an updated picture of the lads collection as promised.
We took a trip down to Ovenpaa country yesterday and called in to see the man himself and Christel who made us most welcome and educated us in all things shooting as well as letting the boys rummage through the ammo boxes of spent cases for more goodies :good: The lads even came away with a couple of baton rounds :good:
A very big thank you to David and Christel and also everyone who donated cases and clips etc for the lads collection. Its nice to see people in the shooting world being so generous especially in times when people are strapped for cash. :)

We managed to see some samples of the shiny things that David makes in the Shooting Shed too while we were there and the quality of the items is outstanding so be assured people that if you buy from "The Shed" it will be quality gear. :good:

All the best folks

Gaz
ovenpaa

#59 Post by ovenpaa »

It was good to meet you all Saturday. :wave:
/d

Shed Journal
jmc67
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA, Bisley

#60 Post by jmc67 »

Gazza - what a fab collection. Very envious, makes my single row of oddments at the back of my shooting bench look a little pathetic now.....