Mossberg 500

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Rarms

Mossberg 500

#1 Post by Rarms »

Nice Mossberg 500 Pump Action, 28 inch barrel with Mossberg's user adjustable choke system, 3 inch chamber, good wood stock with no sling swivels etc.. Action has been painted duracoat black and is drilled and tapped for a scope rail (included). 2 + 1 on SGC.

Looking for £180 collected from Worthing, West Sussex, or can perhaps meet within Sussex/Hants.
bofor

Re: Mossberg 500

#2 Post by bofor »

Hi Rarms, can this be converted to S1 or is it crimped?
Rarms

#3 Post by Rarms »

It is crimped, but a decent RFD should be able to remove it for you, or they could even fit a new tube which I doubt would cost a lot from Brownells etc...

If you have an SGC as well as an FAC you can even I believe have it on SGC, then remove the crimp yourself and add it to your FAC. I would suggest checking that your issuing force are OK with this, but it is legal to my knowledge and I have done similar with sound mods a few times.
ovenpaa

#4 Post by ovenpaa »

Luckily they are very easy to convert :)
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
saddler

#5 Post by saddler »

Convert = easy
Extend = nightmare (new dedicated barrel & completely new mag. tube required)
pe4king
Home club or Range: Lydd Rifle Club.

#6 Post by pe4king »

I have an un crimped 5 shot mag tube available if your interested
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.