Maggot is a nappy

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
Maggot

Maggot is a nappy

#1 Post by Maggot »

Full of sh*t and on the bum....

I have to look at ways in which I can safely coach cadets in the marksmanship principles while making it interesting/tactile so I am on the bum/after buying at reasonable prices.

1. Does anyone have a buckshee strap on type laser and/or a .223 laser boresighter for sale?

2. No4 type aim corrector? (for use on No8s and no, we dont have the new ones yet and wont for some time) I know they are like hens teeth so I am not holding my breath, this would be part of my kit and not given to the unit.

3. Could any gun plumber who has the facility sort me a sectioned chamber/short section of a trashed barrel (such that it holds an inert but is legal and the throat/landes etc can be seen), again I will pay and am happy to finish a rough cut myself.

4. An inert baker type paper cartridge with separate ball (to show them what went on before metalics).

Dry training can be so dull and does not get done enough, there are methods available (eye disks etc) but I also want to show them what happens when you dont get natural alignment, snatch the trigger, fidget, shuffle about, break dance on the firing point etc. We have had some great results with an old laser Mark B sold me but I want to have several working in pairs. Cheers
ovenpaa

Re: Maggot is a nappy

#2 Post by ovenpaa »

I have a sectioned .308 Win on my desk right now you are welcome to. I will include it with some brass I have here for you.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Maggot

#3 Post by Maggot »

Ovenpaa wrote:I have a sectioned .308 Win on my desk right now you are welcome to. I will include it with some brass I have here for you.
Luv you dave, thanks mate. Second cheapo laser sourced.
ovenpaa

#4 Post by ovenpaa »

I have added a little something extra to keep your Hitlerjugend happy.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Maggot

#5 Post by Maggot »

Industrial sized bag of Haribo?
ovenpaa

#6 Post by ovenpaa »

Never, ever go there, she has some of the most vile salty liquorice I have ever come across and I think it say Haribo on the bag. The sort of stuff that once tasted can never be forgotten.
/d

Shed Journal
Duey
Home club or Range: Offas Dyke, Pickering, North Cotes Butts and Grove small arms

#7 Post by Duey »

That liquorice is sooooo wrong
YUK
ovenpaa

#8 Post by ovenpaa »

Ha! You tried the lightweight version, FFS walk away if she offers you anything else.
/d

Shed Journal
Duey
Home club or Range: Offas Dyke, Pickering, North Cotes Butts and Grove small arms

#9 Post by Duey »

Once bitten twice shy so no worries