Full stocked Ruger 10/22

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Sandgroper
Full-Bore UK Supporter

Full stocked Ruger 10/22

#1 Post by Sandgroper »

For Sale is my Ruger 10/22. It's a little different from a standard 10/22 as it has a full or stutzen style stock.

The serial number puts the date of manufacture as 1995/96 and although it shows signs of use, it's in fairly good nick and is one of the most accurate semi autos I've shot. Threaded 1/2 UNF for moderator, as well. Only selling because I'm looking at getting a bolt action or a lever action and if it sells quickly it gives me a opportunity wind up my Firearms Dept as they're playing games with my current 1 for 1. :twisted:

Looking for £250 ono. More pictures available on request.
1022a.jpg
1022b.jpg
Edit: Comes with 1x10 rd magazine.
“The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.”

Lieutenant General David Morrison

I plink, therefore I shoot.
webb22

Re: Full stocked Ruger 10/22

#2 Post by webb22 »

lovely mate - you don't see those that often!
i think they also refer to them as 'Mannlicher' or more commonly the 'International'.
Is it the walnut stock? Does it cycle subs ok?
atb
jon
'Windage & Elevation Miss. Langdon - Windage & Elevation!'
Sandgroper
Full-Bore UK Supporter

Re: Full stocked Ruger 10/22

#3 Post by Sandgroper »

Cheers Jon,
It cycles subs no problems - I've only ever shot subsonic ammo in it. AFAIK it's a walnut stock and it seems like it to my untrained eyes but don't quote me on it. ;)

I thought I'd keep it simple and describe as a full stock rather than go with the 'Mannlicher' 'International' names for it.
“The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.”

Lieutenant General David Morrison

I plink, therefore I shoot.