GSG 5 bits

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Sim G

GSG 5 bits

#1 Post by Sim G »

Right, having a sort out of the "spares" box, discovered some bits for the GSG 5. Flogging these as a job lot as postage would just be a hassel. Nor can I be bothered to price them individually! :D

Folding stock (PDW type)
Tactical Forend (Rails at 3,6 and 9 o'clock)
Stumpy Vertical Fore Grip
Double Mag Clamp

These are all genuine GSG parts, but don't have the boxes or packaging. Retail, these would cost around the 150 quid mark new. They are all in excellent condition as they were bought, fitted, taken off........

How's about 80 quid for the lot which includes 1st class recorded postage?
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
devil_bri

Re: GSG 5 bits

#2 Post by devil_bri »

If you decide to split, I would take the mag clamp
Cheers
Brian
Sim G

Re: GSG 5 bits

#3 Post by Sim G »

Thanks for the offer Bri, but if no-one wants them as a job lot, I'll give evilbay a go.....
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!