Lyman gen 5 digital powder system

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
safetyfirst

Lyman gen 5 digital powder system

#1 Post by safetyfirst »

For sale is a hardly used gen 5 digital powder system. It's thrown about 400 charges (all very well!) and makes reloading really smooth. Once you've entered your weight, it dispenses a charge and then when you put the powder cup back onto the platform it throws another one without any more button pressing, makes reloading batches of ammo really smooth as on my turret press at least, once I've tipped the charge, put the pan back, seated a bullet, lined up another case and cycled the press, there's another charge waiting for me. It also has a sophisticated memory system for storing and recording powder weights etc.

Brilliant bit of kit but I'm getting out of reloading, I've found most of my shooting joy comes from them humble .22

These are £300-320 new and this one is mint with all accessories, plastic bags and dangly bits.

It'll be well packaged and sent recorded.

£225 posted or £215 collected from Derbyshire.

safetyfirst

Re: Lyman gen 5 digital powder system

#2 Post by safetyfirst »

Can someone correct me if I've mis priced this? Or does it just happen that nobody needs one right now? ;)
saddler

#3 Post by saddler »

Seems ok price wise.
May just be timing
20series
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: Oundle R&PC

#4 Post by 20series »

Hi pm sent

Alan
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools!!
Douglas Adams, 1952-2001 RIP
20series
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#5 Post by 20series »

safetyfirst wrote:For sale is a hardly used gen 5 digital powder system. It's thrown about 400 charges (all very well!) and makes reloading really smooth. Once you've entered your weight, it dispenses a charge and then when you put the powder cup back onto the platform it throws another one without any more button pressing, makes reloading batches of ammo really smooth as on my turret press at least, once I've tipped the charge, put the pan back, seated a bullet, lined up another case and cycled the press, there's another charge waiting for me. It also has a sophisticated memory system for storing and recording powder weights etc.

Brilliant bit of kit but I'm getting out of reloading, I've found most of my shooting joy comes from them humble .22

These are £300-320 new and this one is mint with all accessories, plastic bags and dangly bits.

It'll be well packaged and sent recorded.

£225 posted or £215 collected from Derbyshire.

Hi
Would you take £200 collected weekend 3/4 December?

Alan
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools!!
safetyfirst

#6 Post by safetyfirst »

Text incoming.
safetyfirst

#7 Post by safetyfirst »

Provisionally sold with a backup buyer ready!
20series
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#8 Post by 20series »

safetyfirst wrote:Provisionally sold with a backup buyer ready!
:wave: well the backup had better keep looking lol lol

Alan
safetyfirst

#9 Post by safetyfirst »

Lol. Fear not. It remains yours :)
20series
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#10 Post by 20series »

All collected many thanks, unfortunately Debs is sticking to her guns (pardon the pun) by making me wait until Christmas to have my pressie wallhead

Alan