Complete reloading kit

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
safetyfirst

Complete reloading kit

#1 Post by safetyfirst »

Hi all, as per my Lyman powder system thread, I've decided to get out of reloading, I'm not finging the time to shoot very much these days and have decided to concentrate on mini rifle/pistol. I've had a lot of fun reloading and had a great setup that worked really well for rifle and pistol. I've taken a 3moa rifle down to .75 moa with handloads and loved learning all about ammunition but I'm unlikely to use it and there's bound to be another shooter out there who's thinking of getting into it so here is a whole boat loat of kit to get you going (and then some).

I don't want to split and post individual items so the job lot is priced to sell. I'll split the press, two die plates and two shell plates out from the rest of the kit, they go together as a set. So I"ll price the press only, accessories only and the whole lot.

Lee Loadmaster press, used as an auto indexing 5 position press only, no primer handler, or case feeder. This is a great little press for the money, the primer/powder/case system isn't that great but I've never really used them, as a straight press it works a treat. Handle is smooth, no wobble, had been well lubricated, auto indexing is flawless.
Powder measure and some other bits and bobs including double disk powder system included but unknown condition, never used them. I loaded for .223 and .45LC so comes with:

5 cartridge 14L shell plate (.45)
5 cartridge4s shell plate (.223)
2 die carriers (so with your two die sets of choice you can switch the dies as a complete set, no more unscrewing and resetting)
Lee press fixing system with two spare plates (quick mount three presses easily)
Press only new is £180, I"ll do the press with both shell carriers and die carriers for £130 posted.

Now the rest of it:

Lee hand primer, small rifle and large pistol primer trays
Lee no 11 press shell holder
Lee no 14 hand prime shell holdr (.45)
Lee no 4 hand prime shell holdr (.223)
Lee no 4 hand prime shell holdr (.223)
Lyman case lube mat
Lyman quick slick case lube (unused)
Lee Quick trim
Lee Quick trim .223 die
Birchwood brass case cleaner (480 ml unused)
Lee Liquid allox (unused)
Lee resizing lube (20% used)
Lee .223 case trimmer
Lee case deburrer
Fancy gold Lyman case prep tool with all heads (deburr inside, outside, primer reaming etc)
Hornady powder trickler
Lee case mouth brush
Lee powder measure (big collection of yellow spoons) with load guide
Lee shell catcher for reloading bench
Lyman magnum bullet puller

All dies below are in ok condition, some could do with a polish, .223 depriming die neds a new deprimer I think. All dies come with manuals.
Lee .223 bullet seating die
Lee .223 full length resizing and depriming die (average condition)
Lee rifle powder through die
Lee .223 factory crimp die

Lee .45 LC resizing and depriming die
Lee pistol powder through die
Lee .45LC bullet seating die
Lee .45LC crimp die

Lee D4 decapper die

Lee 7.62x39 collett die set (untested, second hand)

Heavens know what it's all worth without trawing through hannams but I reckon £400 odd at least.

Pricing:

Press and shell/ die carriers only: £130, packed, and recorded delivery
Accessories and dies only: £200, packed, and recorded delivery
Absolutely everything: £310, packed, and recorded delivery

Collection nets a 10% discount and also the chance to buy 800 odd small rifle primers, 900 odd large pistol primers, some ram tac powder and some trail boss, all at 50% of retail. I've also got a Lyman rotary case vibrator cleaner they can have for £30, works fine, includes a whole bunch of walnut media

Buyer of the lot / accessories also gets a random collection of "little bits" that come from a reloading hobby plus a bag of haribo.

Phew.

Fredbloggs

Re: Complete reloading kit

#2 Post by Fredbloggs »

Hi Mate

You have PM

Fred
safetyfirst

Re: Complete reloading kit

#3 Post by safetyfirst »

Provisionally SOLD, pending the usual...