Sightron S111 6-24 50 LRMD/CM

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
shugie
Home club or Range: Sperry at Bisley

Sightron S111 6-24 50 LRMD/CM

#1 Post by shugie »

About three years old, in good condition with no obvious marks, the turrets and focus work as they should. Very nice clear glass, has mildot reticle and mil "tactical" turrets. I'm selling as I only shoot my Swing at longer distances, and that has the next Sightron up on it.

Has Butler Creek caps, original sunshade (in packing, never opened) and allen key for zeroing turrets.
scope1.jpg
£600 collected from near Reading, or Bisley by arrangement. Can be posted at cost, would use RM Special Delivery and a box with a lot of bubble wrap.

I bought this new from 1967Spud of this parish in Sept 2012 so has over five years remaining of the original "lifetime" warranty.
Careful now/that sort of thing