Sig Sauer MCX Air Rifle (Boxed As New) - Bargain

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
safetyfirst

Sig Sauer MCX Air Rifle (Boxed As New) - Bargain

#1 Post by safetyfirst »

For sale is an "as new" Sig Sauer MCX .177 Air rifle kit, purchased for use on a bit of land that's now been sold so it's surplus to requirements!

This has has about 100 shots through it, it works flawlessly, it's been kept boxed and taken out twice for a quick test so it's pretty much as new.

Comes in the original box with all manuals, instructions, tools etc, ready to go.

List of items and new prices from pelpax.co.uk

Sig Sauer MCX .177 Air rifle £399.99
2 Magazines £46.99
4 Magazine Belts
Sig Sauer 1-4 power scope
7 88Gc CO2 canisters £38.50
1800-2000 Pellets £18.00
TOTAL £499.79

I'll do this for £385 (ovno) delivered by Royal Mail to any forum member who can prove they're over 18.

Grab a bargain!
Attachments
IMG_0456.JPG
IMG_0455.JPG
IMG_0454.JPG
safetyfirst

Re: Sig Sauer MCX Air Rifle (Boxed As New) - Bargain

#2 Post by safetyfirst »

Quick bump for a fabulously fun semi auto (double action) 25 shot air rifle, price reduced to £350 for a quick sale.

This is the ultimate plinker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUMQB-Of5Zc
WelshShooter
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#3 Post by WelshShooter »

My friend has one of these and I had a go with it a few weeks ago shooting at steel plates ~20m. It was really fun, burned through pellets very quickly! It has a nice hefty weight to it, just like a AR style rifle, and feels very nice to shoot. I've never done "snap shooting" before, I mostly do precision shooting, but I had a great time doing it. We used a red dot sight and it worked very well. It felt like it had more "oomph" compared to my Beretta 92FS air pistol but that's to be expected.

I've spent a lot of money on shooting this year, so finding it hard to justify another purchase, so all I can do is recommend this fun rifle to others! Good luck with the sale!
safetyfirst

#4 Post by safetyfirst »

Sold! Thanks.