POSP 6x24 scope, fits Dragunov or AK

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
snayperskaya
Home club or Range: West Bank of the Volga.....

POSP 6x24 scope, fits Dragunov or AK

#1 Post by snayperskaya »

BeLoMo POSP 6x24 side mount scope in milspec grey with integral mount, extendable sunshade and illuminated reticle.

The scope came to me with the illuminated reticle not working and no mont/clamp but this has been rectified.A new red LED has been fitted along with a custom made battery holder that fits inside the original battery compartment and holds two AG13 button cell batteries and a new mount/clamp was sourced brand new from Russia.The clamp was finished in silver but I have painted it with grey enamel to match the rest of the scope and isn't a bad match.Unlike a standard POSP mount of which there are two types, one for the Dragunov SVD and and for AK type rifles, the clamp on this scope is universal and will fit either (I will include instructions on what to do for each type).There was also no rubber eyepiece so I have sourced an original Russian PSO-1 eyepiece that will be included.

The bottom "legs" of the scope have been modified at some point but it doesn't affect the mounting and new screws and bolts have been fitted to mate the scope to the clamp assembly.I zeroed it on my SVD last Saturday and it performed perfectly.

It has the usual POSP "generic" elevation turret but I have marked the turret with red markings that correspond to range in 100s of metres (out to 1000m) when using 7.62x54r so it now acts as a BDC elevation turret, out to around 300m it is roughly the same for 7.62x39 so if it was mounted on an AK it shouldn't be far off.

Looking for £175 including postage by recorded delivery and will be well packed.Payment by PayPal preferred.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask thankssign

"The only real power comes out of a long rifle." - Joseph Stalin

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

More than a vested interest in 7.62x54r!
snayperskaya

Re: POSP 6x24 scope, fits Dragunov or AK

#2 Post by snayperskaya »

Forgot to mention that the reticle is the simplified type similar to a German #1 reticle.....

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

snayperskaya

#3 Post by snayperskaya »

Saturday madness!.........will take £155 posted thankssign

snayperskaya

#4 Post by snayperskaya »

Sunday bump

snayperskaya

#5 Post by snayperskaya »

£150, if it doesn't go today it's going on Ebay any????

snayperskaya

#6 Post by snayperskaya »

Bump