Ruger 10/22 25rnd Tactical Innovations magazines

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Doz

Ruger 10/22 25rnd Tactical Innovations magazines

#1 Post by Doz »

I have two barely used Tactical Innovations TI25 25-rnd magazines to fit Ruger 10/22. They're the adjustable ones, black polymer with steel top as sold by Brownells here. Full manufacturer's guff here.
I only used them around four times so they're not even properly adjusted for my rifle, they're almost new condition but I no longer have the original packaging (it was only a plastic bag!). They should also come with a 3/32" allen key for adjusting them but I'm not sure what I've done with them - given a day or two I should be able to dig one out.
£25 each plus post (probably about four quid signed-for which would cover one or both mags).