CMMG MK4 Improved AR15

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Hunter87

CMMG MK4 Improved AR15

#1 Post by Hunter87 »

For sale is my CMMG MK4 improved it was bought by me from new Lantac who carried out the following improvement:

http://www.lannertactical.com/CMMG-Rifles-UK.html

The lower is milspec and interchangeable with a .223 upper by DPMS and the upper by CMMG the Barrel has been cut down to 12 inches threaded 1/2x20UNF and reproofed again by Lantac the gun has fired less than 1k rounds and is in as new condition.It runs flawless on subsonics especially CCI standard which is a bonus as some guns don't like subs after receiving the gun I have added a Hera arms hand guard, magpul stock and grip, and a BCM gun fighter charging handle all this will come with the gun and of coarse a factory 25rd magazine (no sights included ) and some ammo if you want to pick it up from me for £1k all in. I'm in south east London close to Crystal Palace.
This is listed on my FAc as an unserialised upper and a serialised lower so two slots I have spoken to my local FAO and he has confirmed I can sell to anyone with a slot for a .22lr rifle he has also given me his number if there are and issues with the buyers issuing department.

No offers please gents.

Pictures to follow...
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Last edited by Hunter87 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hunter87

Re: CMMG MK4 Improved AR15

#2 Post by Hunter87 »

Pics
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Hunter87

#3 Post by Hunter87 »

Pics 2
Attachments
image.png
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Hunter87

#4 Post by Hunter87 »

Hunter87 wrote:For sale is my CMMG MK4 improved it was bought by me from new Lantac who carried out the following improvement:

http://www.lannertactical.com/CMMG-Rifles-UK.html

The lower is milspec and interchangeable with a .223 upper by DPMS and the upper by CMMG the Barrel has been cut down to 12 inches threaded 1/2x20UNF and reproofed again by Lantac the gun has fired less than 1k rounds and is in as new condition.It runs flawless on subsonics especially CCI standard which is a bonus as some guns don't like subs. I have added a manual bolt hold open catch, a Hera arms hand guard, magpul stock and grip, and a BCM gun fighter charging handle all this will come with the gun and of coarse a factory 25rd magazine (no sights included ) will also include some ammo if you want to pick it up from me for £1k all in. I'm in south east London close to Crystal Palace.
This is listed on my FAc as an unserialised upper and a serialised lower so two slots I have spoken to my local FAO and he has confirmed I can sell to anyone with a slot for a .22lr rifle he has also given me his phone number if there are any issues with the buyers issuing department.

No offers please gents.

Pictures to follow...
Gazza

#5 Post by Gazza »

Dellboy is after one of these still I think :good:
Dellboy
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: Star Shooting Club

#6 Post by Dellboy »

Cheers Gazza im allready in contact but Essex are looking into the idea of an upper with no number and the fact its two items on a met ticket going to one on a Essex ticket . waiting for them to give an opinion ,when i suggested ringing the mets FAO they were not amused .
2020 GOOD DEALS WITH

Cutch Vortex Scope
Mauserbill Enfield Books

Enjoy today as tomorrow might not come .

Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

saddler

#7 Post by saddler »

Must be my old eyes but not seeing a price here...
David Nimrod

#8 Post by David Nimrod »

£1000, & no offers, apparently...
breacher

#9 Post by breacher »

Dellboy wrote:Cheers Gazza im allready in contact but Essex are looking into the idea of an upper with no number and the fact its two items on a met ticket going to one on a Essex ticket . waiting for them to give an opinion ,when i suggested ringing the mets FAO they were not amused .
Surely the seperate bits can be given to a RFD who can "assemble" them and transfer onards as a rifle ?
Dellboy
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: Star Shooting Club

#10 Post by Dellboy »

Maybe
2020 GOOD DEALS WITH

Cutch Vortex Scope
Mauserbill Enfield Books

Enjoy today as tomorrow might not come .

Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.