Romanian AKMS Underfolder 7.62*39 Straight Pull Rifle

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
safetyfirst

Romanian AKMS Underfolder 7.62*39 Straight Pull Rifle

#1 Post by safetyfirst »

Selling due to really really wanting a fixed stock AKM for my build. Will do a swap if anyone wants to!

This was purchased from this forum for £750 lastyear and has seen 100 rounds through it and has had a damned good clean.

A Romanian Cugir underfolding AK (straight-pull of course) which has been upgraded with some nice Soviet furniture to and a 'straight' style Polish stock to make it appear more like a Soviet AK. The rifle shoots well, I've only shot it at 50 but it was punching neat holes with milsurp ammo at that. The folding stock has been "fixed" by turning round one of the body pins, this makes it rock solid but it can easily be turned back round to make a folder again.

I can supply it with the wooden furniture as in the grassy pictures, or black magpul with a FAB defense foreend as in the pic from rus military (I don't have that scope rail though) The black "Tactical" furniture can be had for an extra £40, it's worth about £65 and lets you fit a red dot or other optic which is nice.

I am after £600 for the rifle (Oleg sells them for £825) and can include the sling plus either a steel 30rd magazine or a Magpul 30rd magazine with it.

Also selling a genuine Russian PBS1 moderator which fits the AKMS and has probably had less than 100 rounds through it. It is quite effective, particularly with subsonic ammo and helps to reduce muzzle flip. It's a cool piece of history, Oleg doesn't have many of these left and it's unlikely he'll get any more. I am asking £300 for this (Oleg sells them for £420) and will throw in a PBS1 rear sight (worth around £40) which you can calibrate to suit subsonic rounds.

So, Rifle only £600 (Soviet wood) £640 (Magpul/FAB)
Moderator only £300

I'll do 10% off for taking it all as a package, so £850 for the rifle, moderator, both sets of furniture and I"ll throw in some ammo.

Can do face to face only, Derbyshire, but will travel a bit :)
Attachments
Black Furniture options
Black Furniture options
The PBS1
The PBS1
With wooden Furniture and the PBS1
With wooden Furniture and the PBS1
safetyfirst

Re: Romanian AKMS Underfolder 7.62*39 Straight Pull Rifle

#2 Post by safetyfirst »

Bump for the weekend, nearly sold but buyer went for a different rifle completely. Will do the rifle for £575.
69chris

#3 Post by 69chris »

ooooo so much want !! if you take credit cards ill see you sunday :good: lol
safetyfirst

#4 Post by safetyfirst »

Hmm, I'm afraid not! You'd have to link it to PayPal or something.
snayperskaya
Home club or Range: West Bank of the Volga.....

#5 Post by snayperskaya »

safetyfirst wrote:Bump for the weekend, nearly sold but buyer went for a different rifle completely. Will do the rifle for £575.
That's a good price for a fine looking rifle :good: if I had the spare cash I'd have it as I loved my underfolder.Good luck with the sale........
"The only real power comes out of a long rifle." - Joseph Stalin

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

More than a vested interest in 7.62x54r!
69chris

#6 Post by 69chris »

safetyfirst wrote:Hmm, I'm afraid not! You'd have to link it to PayPal or something.
not sure p/p would cover it !! have spare slot.....just not enough cash ........... sounds familiar lol !!

!!!!
safetyfirst

#7 Post by safetyfirst »

Ok chaps, off to Gunstar I go :) I'll post back here if it sells as I know a few of you are trying to find cash under the bed still :)

I'm willing to take deposits if it can all be settled in 30 days!
safetyfirst

#8 Post by safetyfirst »

Sold pending...

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using "An application"