small sort out of cabinets

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
69chris

small sort out of cabinets

#1 Post by 69chris »

want to free up some slots/space so the least used 2 can go 1st......

Rossi .38/.357 underlever rifle, nice early (no safety catch) s/steel model with octagon barrel,
this came to me in 'un-fired' NOS condition complete with its box and spare 'long' screw if a tang sight is to be fitted
i have all the spent brass this has fired (approx 300) if wanted plus any ammo i have left over in safe

tricky to price as iv never seen another one like it for sale to get an idea so i'll say £400 going on the prices of the more usual round barrel/black action models that are for sale..

Walther G22, i actually bought this off this forum about a year ago as a bit of a project gun, heres the original thread......

http://www.full-bore.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=24806

fixed the running issue and its been great since - as long as the chambers kept fairly clean it happily cycles win subs all day long !!

as the above ^^^ link except the scope has been removed and the open flip up sights have been used, it also comes with a moderator adaptor to fit a more commonly available mod thread as the original thread is some odd size

its had a small crack repaired (er.......glued lol !!) on the stock which dosent affect it......but its there !

price is the same £100 that i paid

Franchi 48/al........ is my old truck/hide shotgun that just doesnt come out anymore, rather than me ramble on heres a link to the add i bought it from (lazy i know but more accurate and much less boring lol ).......

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ ... hl=franchi

£100

lastly is an air rifle i took in p/x for something or other, cant even remember what it was now lol !!!!

its a umarex hammerli 550.....exciting sounding name eh !!!

didnt even want or need it thus its just been sat in the cabinet collecting dust,
it came to me minus scope but i happened to have a new hawke sport hd 3-9x40 so plonked that on, its not even zeroed as iv never fired it, i dont think the guy i got it off did much either as the tin of pellets with it were bought new with the gun and theres hardly any missing,
comes with the above mentioned pellets, a rather naff.......no, i mean top quality slip on moderator type effort, and a remington bag

everything a budding new shooter needs - a perfect starter rifle for someone,
dunno what its worth so how about £120 ??

will be looking for a cheapish Mosin Nagant 91/30 and an Enfield/smle for the mrs once i have cabinet space, slots waiting, must be pre 1945 - tatty/projects welcome

i can sort pics out for anyone that may be interested in owt, happy to rfd at cost or collection from SN12 (Melksham)

cheers all :good:
69chris

Re: small sort out of cabinets

#2 Post by 69chris »

completely forgot about this !! heres a couple pics incase anyones interested before g/trader etc

cheers

GarethM
Home club or Range: St Georges RPC and Tyne Valley (both using Ponteland Range)

#3 Post by GarethM »

Hi,

Will take the Rossi. Will sort out a RFD at this end and be in touch tomorrow

Gareth
No matter how much you push the envelope,
it will always remain stationary.
bofor

#4 Post by bofor »

Hi,is Rossi gone ?
GarethM
Home club or Range: St Georges RPC and Tyne Valley (both using Ponteland Range)

#5 Post by GarethM »

John,

I have informed Chris that I am no longer in a position to buy the Rossi. Could I suggest that you contact Chris directly?

Good luck Gareth
No matter how much you push the envelope,
it will always remain stationary.
69chris

#6 Post by 69chris »

sorry guys, been moving house along with starting a new job - manic times !!!!!!!!