Brand New Duelling Tree Target set

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
cmmg warrior

Brand New Duelling Tree Target set

#1 Post by cmmg warrior »

Brand New Duelling Tree Target set. Can be used with 22lr rimfire

This is a solid steel target set and consequently has some weight which is ideal for use with rim fire rifle ammunition.

Unfortunately the item would need collecting from HR1 in Herefordshire due to the size and weight.

I had these constructed by a local workshop so they are beautifully made. The paddles are plasma cut from 1/4" (6mm) thick steel.

The tree is approx 5' (152 cm) tall and the paddles are 5" (12.5cm) in diameter.

I have 2 of these for sale. They are £130 each.

If you have any questions or would like to view the item that can be arranged by ringing me on 07771 872314.
Attachments
IMG_4275 (480x640).jpg
IMG_4274 (480x640).jpg
IMG_4273 (480x640).jpg
nunhead

Re: Brand New Duelling Tree Target set

#2 Post by nunhead »

Do they pose any problems with a Range Safety Certificate?
cmmg warrior

#3 Post by cmmg warrior »

I wouldn't think so but you'd be best to talk to your range owner/operator/club to check they'd be happy using steel targets.

They are a truck load of FUN tho..... shakeshout :D
cmmg warrior

#4 Post by cmmg warrior »

Bump
TattooedGun
Home club or Range: Dudley Rifle Club, WNSC, UKPSA, Bromsgrove

#5 Post by TattooedGun »

nunhead wrote:Do they pose any problems with a Range Safety Certificate?
It may not only be range safety certificate, but if using on a range, you may want to check the range insurance is covered. For example, our smallbore rifle club has a stipulation in the insurance that we are only covered for recognised NSRA disciplines and henceforth we are only to shoot at NSRA targets on our range, or we are not covered by our insurance.