Anschutz 2007 - 2013 rifle manual

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
datalore

Anschutz 2007 - 2013 rifle manual

#1 Post by datalore »

Anyone have need of an original Anschutz 2007 - 2013 rifle manual? the one that comes with the rifle - instruction and test target.
WP_20170618_10_01_16_Pro.jpg
£5 and post £1

Rgds
hitchphil
Home club or Range: Bisley - Mostly

Re: Anschutz 2007 - 2013 rifle manual

#2 Post by hitchphil »

if you separate it from the gun it came with you devalue the gun as its the original test group for that rifles serial number comparison with later test groups can show wear. My last test gp with Lapua Centre X is better than the original group because the ammo is more suited & improved over the years.

If you have the gun? keep it, if you know has? give it to them......
Quality control of Scottish Ethanol. & RDX/HMX

& my fav chemical is :-) 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine.......... used to kill frogs.... but widely consumed & in vast quantities by the French? Eh?
datalore

#3 Post by datalore »

If i had the gun i wouldn't be selling it, i would have thought that was obvious but clearly not!

It might come in handy for someone with one of those rifles who lost theirs, for instance - the cleaning instructions and adjustment info it contains.
acormack
Home club or Range: Pentland Rifle Club

#4 Post by acormack »

£5 posted ??? :)