Vortex Viper PST 1-4X24 TMCQ (MRAD)

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Tomo

Vortex Viper PST 1-4X24 TMCQ (MRAD)

#1 Post by Tomo »

I've spent far too much money on new reloading gear recently and so I need so raise some funds to pay off Mr VISA!

My early model Vortex Viper PST 1-4X24 TMCQ (MRAD reticle / turrets) will therefore have to be sold as it rarly gets used nowdays.

I've taken a number of photo's to try to show that it's in excellent used, if not 'as new' condition. It spent most of its time on a MP15-22 so no recoil to speak of and it was only used on an in-door range. Everything works as it should and is of course covered by Vortex's excellent 'no hassle' lifetime guarentee.

The sale is for the scope only (no rifle or scope mount!) in original box with documenatation (shown) Vortex lens covers and cloth.

£290.00 posted- payment via BACS please. I'll post it out RM next day delivery, insured and tracked.

Tomo

Re: Vortex Viper PST 1-4X24 TMCQ (MRAD)

#2 Post by Tomo »

sold.
thanks.