SGC 9mm L/R uzi mag version

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Primer

SGC 9mm L/R uzi mag version

#1 Post by Primer »

Due to an unexpected house move due to our landlords putting the house up for sale we need to release some funds for moving expenses and deposits, also the alternative accommodation we have found does not allow firearms to be stored onsite so I will be listing all my firearms and controlled reloading parts in the next few weeks, with the aim to return once we have moved into our own place in a year or two.

SGC 9mm Lever Release, Uzi mag version

3 x 32rd Uzi mags

1 Maglula easy loader

Cadwell rail mounted brass catcher

New long forend (used in one completion)

Standard small forend

Spare new barrel nut

OKO red dot

Barska 1.5-4.5 x 20 scope

All in excellent condition, everything you need to get straight into L/R shooting, just add ammo.

Obviously this requires a face to face transaction (south Somerset) or Transfer/shipping to RFD of your choice can be arranged at cost (to be discussed at sale).

Cash or bank transfer please

Offers in the region of £1400 for the whole kit, please PM me with any questions or realistic offers

NoEntry
Home club or Range: Phoenix Shooters Association. Grange Rifle and Pistol Club. Jersey Pistol Club

Re: SGC 9mm L/R uzi mag version

#2 Post by NoEntry »

Bargain.
webb22

#3 Post by webb22 »

That is good deal considering what mine cost! If you are going to split, then I'm very interested in the barska please mate, if it's the mildot ffp version?
'Windage & Elevation Miss. Langdon - Windage & Elevation!'
Primer

#4 Post by Primer »

To answer questions on barrel length

Topdogpippin

#5 Post by Topdogpippin »

Would you mind posting a pic of the LH side of the firearm please I would like to see the size, position and orientation of the lever release.

Thanks TDP
Primer

#6 Post by Primer »

Topdogpippin wrote:Would you mind posting a pic of the LH side of the firearm please I would like to see the size, position and orientation of the lever release.

Thanks TDP
Here you go

Primer

#7 Post by Primer »

Sold pending payment.

Thanks for the interest