L1A1 wanted

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
69chris

L1A1 wanted

#1 Post by 69chris »

as above, cash and slot waiting, can travel (within reason lol )

is anyone thinking of selling ??

cheers :good:
Daryll
Home club or Range: Isle Target Sports Club

Re: L1A1 wanted

#2 Post by Daryll »

Haven't got one any more, but a word of warning... there are some around made by a certain disgraced RFD, and one of them has been owned by 2 of us on here...

Its a POS.... both of us had it for a short while and found it wouldn't shoot anywhere near POA without actually canting the foresight on the barrel.
Sixshot6

#3 Post by Sixshot6 »

A friend has one of those L1A1's. It had a 30.06 barrel that really screwed up the cases to begin with. Had to go back. Once it did it actually shoots alright. He had a scope railed dust cover. If it ever came up for sale I'd let you, don't me wrong mr you know who is a POS that ruined it for a lot of people but its not to say the odd diamond came out of the shoite.
nickb834

#4 Post by nickb834 »

I got one we can talk about me selling.

Mines a LuxDefTec made "Anglo Custom Rifle Company" imported in .308........ and AFAIK the only make that has been Home Office scrutinised and confirmed as Section 1 UK Legal.

It has an English not Israeli SUIT sight with appropriate top cover, as well as common or garden top cover for iron sight use - and 3 magazines.

If you're interested in it drop me a PM with an e-mail and I'll ping you some images over.
69chris

#5 Post by 69chris »

nickb834 wrote:I got one we can talk about me selling.

Mines a LuxDefTec made "Anglo Custom Rifle Company" imported in .308........ and AFAIK the only make that has been Home Office scrutinised and confirmed as Section 1 UK Legal.

It has an English not Israeli SUIT sight with appropriate top cover, as well as common or garden top cover for iron sight use - and 3 magazines.

If you're interested in it drop me a PM with an e-mail and I'll ping you some images over.
pm sent :good:
daryldiane
Home club or Range: Bisley

#6 Post by daryldiane »

I have an Anglo Custom L1A1. It's great.
Gazoo

#7 Post by Gazoo »

seen them on gunstar , a lot of money
Gazoo

#8 Post by Gazoo »

Actually, I have been thinking of moving abroad, which EU countries can you own an L1A1 in ....NOT BELGIUM though.
Sixshot6

#9 Post by Sixshot6 »

Gazoo wrote:Actually, I have been thinking of moving abroad, which EU countries can you own an L1A1 in ....NOT BELGIUM though.
Ironically Belgium is one but since you're not bothered I'd say France, Germany, Spain (308 may or not be restricted though due to the military caliber bans though they might have decided like italy did that 308 and 223 are 'not 7.62x51 and 5.56 for reasons I'm not going to get into), Italy, Finland, Czech Republic of what I know. CZ might be the best due to recent changes that have occurred. Up to you to decide which one.
69chris

#10 Post by 69chris »

Gazoo wrote:seen them on gunstar , a lot of money
i know bud - bucket list gun so im happy to accept the cost :good: