Continued clear out

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
the running man
Home club or Range: Bdrpc ebrpc

Continued clear out

#1 Post by the running man »

Also up for grabs is a cz or Bruno 511 I think the model is, semi auto .22 wmr, in immaculate Condition, comes with 2 mags a 10 shot and 5 shot, and a moderator, it's a takedown job too if u wished to do that.. Very accurate.. I never use it so I'm selling... Bristol is the location.. And asking price £400, Currently has a old Meopta scope on it but is not included. Pictures on email upon request...
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
the running man

Re: Continued clear out

#2 Post by the running man »

£300 price drop
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
the running man

#3 Post by the running man »

bumpsign
the running man

#4 Post by the running man »

bumpsign
safetyfirst

#5 Post by safetyfirst »

Pics would help to sell it! Email them to me if you want me to post them. Pm for address.
the running man

#6 Post by the running man »

Pm me your email and ile send em you..
the running man

#7 Post by the running man »

bumpsign pic available upon request
the running man

#8 Post by the running man »

Last reduction, £250 comes with 2 mags shoots really well, easy to clean and can be taken down with one hand screw, comes with or without moderator and will throw in some ammo. Pictures available upon request.
the running man

#9 Post by the running man »

bumpsign