Burris Fastfire 3 - red dot sight with protective guard.

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
breacher

Burris Fastfire 3 - red dot sight with protective guard.

#1 Post by breacher »

As new - only used a few times on my .22 - not easy to get in the UK but I got two when in USA and the other has been on my Vepr 12 and has performed faultlessly.

This one is absolutely mint - as new condition. It is enclosed by a genuine Burris steel protective guard so you dont get it knocked off zero or damaged etc - fits Picatinny rail.

It is the Fastfire THREE model - this is a big improvement on the previous model as it now has auto shut off if you forget and you can change the battery without un-mounting from firearm ( previous model had to be un-mounted and re-zeroed every time you changed the battery )

This model has the 3 MOA dot with different brightness settings. Not in original retail packaging.

I have seen these go for £300 on Ebay UK and £340 plus £40 postage on Ebay in Europe - I WILL ACCEPT £210 POSTED.

No offers please - not desperate to sell and if it does not, I will keep it as a back up for my Vepr 12 one.

breacher

Re: Burris Fastfire 3 - red dot sight with protective guard.

#2 Post by breacher »

Bump.
shugie
Home club or Range: Sperry at Bisley

#3 Post by shugie »

Would you mind posting up a picture of the underneath please? Thanks.
Careful now/that sort of thing
shugie
Home club or Range: Sperry at Bisley

#5 Post by shugie »

Thanks for that. If I can't work out how to fit my Vortex Venom (almost identical) to my Rossi rail I might well buy the Burris from you.
Careful now/that sort of thing
breacher

#6 Post by breacher »

shugie wrote:Thanks for that. If I can't work out how to fit my Vortex Venom (almost identical) to my Rossi rail I might well buy the Burris from you.
goodjob
breacher

#7 Post by breacher »

Bump.
breacher

#8 Post by breacher »

Sold,
breacher

#9 Post by breacher »

Due to a timewaster who "spent too much at Christmas" and now cannot afford to pay me..............

This is available again.

Price drop to £185 posted - but only if you want it this week - because I am off to Vegas next Monday and the extra spending money would be nice cheers

Otherwise it goes on fleabay when I get back.
breacher

#10 Post by breacher »

SOLD