Leupold Vari X 111

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
pe4king
Home club or Range: Lydd Rifle Club.

Leupold Vari X 111

#1 Post by pe4king »

For sale to try and offset another scope purchase my Leupold Vari X 111 3.5-10 Tactical this is a lovely scope it has a 25mm tube with covered target turrets, these I’m led to believe we’re developed for the US army’s DMR programme, it is crystal clear with a duplex reticule and will come with a set of butler creek covers, I do not have the box or any paperwork, I would love to keep it but I can’t justify it after spending more money on optics. The only marks on it are a couple of scuffs to the turret covers, and lenses are mint.

i would like £375 posted in the U.K.
Attachments
14F1B797-36BB-46C0-996B-5F2D518E2ED0.jpeg
884C1866-70AC-43DC-9BA3-DC20DEDECFAE.jpeg
57BBB9C1-91BD-4F47-8ECA-58A3A7A764D7.jpeg
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
pe4king

Re: Leupold Vari X 111

#2 Post by pe4king »

Forgot to add it has a 40mm objective, also there are no ring marks as it appears this was just dust and oil which has wiped off
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
pe4king

#3 Post by pe4king »

A price drop and bump £345 Posted
pe4king

#4 Post by pe4king »

Final price drop£300 posted
pe4king

#5 Post by pe4king »

Real final price drop now £285 posted
pe4king

#6 Post by pe4king »

Absolute bargain £250 posted