Saiga Izmash straight pull 7.62 carbine

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Charlie J

Saiga Izmash straight pull 7.62 carbine

#1 Post by Charlie J »

Genuine Russian version .Side folding polymer stock , all black , 3 x 20 rnd mags , comes with 350 rounds Russian ammo .

Used last week by me at Bisley works perfectly but I don't get time to use it enough so is for sale .This is the carbine which I believe is called a 104. Located Kent / SE London border

Pics on request to your email .
£625
swotty

Re: Saiga Izmash straight pull 7.62 carbine

#2 Post by swotty »

I wouldn't advise putting your phone number on a public forum. There's some dodgy people out there!

Sent from my MotoG3 using "An application"
Charlie J

#3 Post by Charlie J »

Good point cheers but now I can't edit it for some reason .
Gazza

#4 Post by Gazza »

Message Christel or Dromia chas and they will edit for you. :good:
safetyfirst

#5 Post by safetyfirst »

Some pics would help a huge amount too, it should be pretty easy to post them now with the new upload system. They can be any size.
Charlie J

#6 Post by Charlie J »

Hopefully one picture of the rifle I am selling , more to follow if it works and final price reduction if anyone interested £550 comes with 3 of the mags pictured of which 2 are brand new and about 350rounds of Russian ammo .
No offers and sorry no credit card payments only cash or straight into bank.
Attachments
Saiga 104.A.png
ArcofZen

#7 Post by ArcofZen »

Sweet. And pretty much what I’m after! Unfortunately it turns out that my FAC has 308/7.62 not ‘7.62x39’ so apparently I can’t get one yet (need a variation)
Happy to be told otherwise & sorry for the thread hijack.
Charlie J

#8 Post by Charlie J »

Mine says 7.62/308 no mention of 39 or Nato etc . Anyway before I bought I phoned the firearms team and they were fine about it . Give them a call you have nothing to lose . I am looking for a quick sale as I need to get it off my ticket to free up space , all the best Chas
ArcofZen

#9 Post by ArcofZen »

I think I will! I tried to buy some 7.62 x 39 at the weekend and they wouldn’t put it on my ticket. I’ll call my FEO/Police tomorrow and see what they say.

Edit - is it matching/good condition/bolt etc ok? What’s the 350rnds? Basic Russian milsurp?
Charlie J

#10 Post by Charlie J »

Pm sent