K31 Diopter fittings

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Mike95
Home club or Range: Harrowden Rifle Club

K31 Diopter fittings

#1 Post by Mike95 »

Rear fits to side of action, like the side fitting scope mounts , but plate with 11mm dovetail base is in line with bore...will take an 11mm diopter or red dot or you can fit rings and mount a small scope....I have used a mini 4x32 for some time. Cost around £100 from E Gun...the German website. Front tunnel fits over end of barrel with some small screws to tighten.

£55 posted.....if you want the fittings, I can let you have the miniscope for £10...good quality optic. If you cannot open the pic , please e mail me for pic.

Mike95
K 001.JPG
sandy22

Re: K31 Diopter fittings

#2 Post by sandy22 »

Yes, please, if you can mail to Ireland.

If that's a problem, I can give you a UK address to use, but I'd prefer mail direct if possible.

Regards,

Sandy.
Mike95
Home club or Range: Harrowden Rifle Club

Re: K31 Diopter fittings

#3 Post by Mike95 »

Now sold to Sandy.

Mike95