AR parts, Harris bipod and bayonets

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
James84

AR parts, Harris bipod and bayonets

#1 Post by James84 »

Up for sale are some AR bits, a Harris S BR bipod, 2 x K98 bayonets and 2 x AK bayonets.

I'll figure out postage costs depending on what people want but please ask if you want any further info.

1) EMAGs are £12 each and I have about 10 in total. Some have the dust covers, some do not. The other 2 mags (one is a metal IAI) are also £12.
2) Civ buffer tube and spring is £20
3) Harris S BR bipod is £70
4) Magpul Mil-spec FDE stock is £35. I believe I still have the box for this up under the roof but no promises!
5) Magpul FDE MOE grip £15. Same as above, I believe I still have the box but would need to check
6) Replica Magpul AFG and rail covers £10. These are copies

Bayonets

Top) 1941 dated K98 bayonet with original frog. The scabbard is one digit out from a matching serial. The blade is good and the grip is down to a pattina. £100
Second from top) Another K98 bayonet which is in excellent condition. The blade is as-new with the original factory grease on it. £80
Bottom two) AK bayonets. £25 each
snayperskaya
Home club or Range: West Bank of the Volga.....

Re: AR parts, Harris bipod and bayonets

#2 Post by snayperskaya »

Does the 6x4 Type 2 AKM bayonet have an Izhmash (arrow in triangle) or Tula (star)? Arsenal mark?, the mark with be on the end of the scabbard.Also do the numbers match?.
"The only real power comes out of a long rifle." - Joseph Stalin

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

More than a vested interest in 7.62x54r!
James84

#3 Post by James84 »

It does indeed. The serial on the hilt is laser etched and looks like it is 4336 but the scabbard is 4236. It's either a dodgy 2 that looks like a 3 or it is miss-matched.
James84

#4 Post by James84 »

2, 4 and 5 are now SOLD. Buffer tube, stock and MOE grip.
James84

#5 Post by James84 »

Israeli magazine and Harris bipod are now SOLD