K31 restored for sale..

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
the running man
Home club or Range: Bdrpc ebrpc

K31 restored for sale..

#1 Post by the running man »

DSC_0021.JPG
my beloved k31 i had the wood all refinished in oilled london best finish, i had the metal all re blacked, not that it was in a state before just wanted it to look like new....its accuracy is phenomenal... . It comes with over 300 cases and bullets, and over 250 downloads for 100-200m it comes with original oil pots and 5 stripper clips and the original pouches for it and a great quality bayonet, a redding set of dies (essential) ile chuck in some primers as well and a soft slip case, a lot of gun for you buck, it owes me over £1400,but for £1050 it can have a new home.... Im in bristol..
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
shugie
Home club or Range: Sperry at Bisley

Re: K31 restored for sale..

#2 Post by shugie »

That stock is beautiful now. miles nicer without the gouges, dents and dings that adorn mine.
Careful now/that sort of thing