BAR-15

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Dellboy
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: Star Shooting Club

Re: BAR-15

#11 Post by Dellboy »

breacher wrote:
dromia wrote:A BAR is a Browning automatic rifle, I think John Moses Browning will take precedent over Mark Bradley.
All very interesting but he is not selling a BAR is he ?

He is selling a BAR15.

There is only one type of firearm worldwide that has been marketed as a BAR15......ever.

http://pimpmyguncreations.wikia.com/wik ... ies_BAR-15
2020 GOOD DEALS WITH

Cutch Vortex Scope
Mauserbill Enfield Books

Enjoy today as tomorrow might not come .

Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

breacher

#12 Post by breacher »

Dellboy wrote:
breacher wrote:
dromia wrote:A BAR is a Browning automatic rifle, I think John Moses Browning will take precedent over Mark Bradley.
All very interesting but he is not selling a BAR is he ?

He is selling a BAR15.

There is only one type of firearm worldwide that has been marketed as a BAR15......ever.

http://pimpmyguncreations.wikia.com/wik ... ies_BAR-15

I was referring to real life.

Valkyrie Industries

(Information: This article, or any articles affilated with the fictional company Valkyrie Industries, is a work of fiction. Any names, corporations, technologies, ect. which are related to real life are purely coincedencial.)
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#13 Post by dromia »

They are seeking for credit by association with Mr Browning by putting BAR in their nomenclature.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
James84

#14 Post by James84 »

I really don't think he was seeking to gain fame from a WW1/WW2 30-06 LMG/SAW designed by John Browning when selling rifles that resemble a 1960's rifle designed by Eugene Stoner.

I think it's more because his name is Bradley and he makes AR-15 type rifles so he has placed the first letter of his surname in front of AR to make Bradley AR-15 or Bradley ARms-15 or something similar.

Either way, I don't think throwing what can be perceived as negative suggestions, thoughts or opinions at the manufacturer of my rifle is going to help me sell it. I understood that one of the 'rules' on this forum is if that if you don't like something that's being sold, keep your opinion to yourself.
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#15 Post by dromia »

He indeed makes fine guns and there was no intent to devalue that which you have for sale and no one that I can see has said that they don't like what is for sale, it is just when you see BAR the first thing that comes to mind the famous Browning Automatic Rifle, it is just a shame that Mr Bradley has chosen to sow such confusion with his nomenclature.

That is all, no reflection on the firearm for sale and I have no idea where you get this idea from.

If I was looking for a pretendy AR then Mr Bradley's well made guns would be high on the list.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
Airbrush
Home club or Range: Nra

#16 Post by Airbrush »

dromia wrote:He indeed makes fine guns and there was no intent to devalue that which you have for sale and no one that I can see has said that they don't like what is for sale, it is just when you see BAR the first thing that comes to mind the famous Browning Automatic Rifle, it is just a shame that Mr Bradley has chosen to sow such confusion with his nomenclature.

That is all, no reflection on the firearm for sale and I have no idea where you get this idea from.

If I was looking for a pretendy AR then Mr Bradley's well made guns would be high on the list.
Well done for derailing a sales thread, I suggest you delete all the non sales related bollox. troutslapping
James84

#17 Post by James84 »

At least it keeps it bumped to the top...
20series
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: Oundle R&PC

#18 Post by 20series »

James048 wrote:At least it keeps it bumped to the top...
Lol
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools!!
Douglas Adams, 1952-2001 RIP
the running man
Home club or Range: Bdrpc ebrpc

#19 Post by the running man »

I would stop squabbling over little things and let the guy sell his rifle so someone can buy it and get on with some actual shooting......which is what a lot seem to be forgetting, and then perhaps ide get on with it if I were you,if labour take advantage of the Tory collapse we can all kiss shooting goodbye,even royalty and their purdeys..with no compensation
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
James84

#20 Post by James84 »

I have found my Magpul CTR stock and also have a Vortex PST scope to make this more of a CSR rig. I will post a picture later with it configured accordingly.

As for price -

I am also at Bisley this Saturday in the morning if anyone wants to view.