Remington 700 LTR 6.8SPC

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Sim G

Remington 700 LTR 6.8SPC

#1 Post by Sim G »

Remington Light Tactical Rifle in the Uber rare 6.8 SPC!
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
Sim G

Re: Remington 700 LTR 6.8SPC

#2 Post by Sim G »

Remington LTR in 6.8mm Rem SPC. A very rare beast in the UK and I was told by a former Edgar’s employee there are less than a dozen in the country.

An interesting little cartridge that sits between .223 and .308. With 110gn a max it’ll make deer legal and with 115gn Matchkings it will give sub MOA out to 300. Relcom bullets and H335 give a FMJ for steels and ETRs our to 600 and beyond.

The beauty of this rifle is it’s potential today. A barrel change is all that’s required to convert this rifle to .224 Valkyrie, the alleged 1300yd mouse gun cartridge.

As it is, a really nice rifle in lovely condition having done around 700 rounds.

£875.
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Sim G

#3 Post by Sim G »

Scope, mounts and bolt lift, not included

Sim G

#4 Post by Sim G »

Cases, dies and bullets included.

Sim G

#5 Post by Sim G »

Weekend bump. Lots of PMs and interest.

Sim G

#6 Post by Sim G »

A little weekend bump.

Sim G

#7 Post by Sim G »

Sold