lee Enfield No1 Mk3* & Styer Mannlicher 6.5 x55

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
JS569

lee Enfield No1 Mk3* & Styer Mannlicher 6.5 x55

#1 Post by JS569 »

I'm selling two of my rifles to make space for more :0

Lee Enfield No1 Mk3

1917 BSA manufacture, beyond the volley sights, it has the mag cut off and the pilling swivel. All numbers match, even on the stock and the nose cap. It was issued/ given to the South Africans at some point, specifically the South African Airforce. The butt disc notes this, as does other markings on the action and stock. The bore is very good, I suspect it has been rebarrelled during it's service life but I can only guess this.

The finish on the rifle is good, the blueing is still strong, and not too worn off at all. I cleaned the wood up but carefully kept in mind I didn't want to create an as new rifle but followed the original wood condition process as closely as possible.

The rifle can be viewed here:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/aAnYbU6UZFW1g4f96

Price £600

Styer Mannlicher Pro Hunter 2 6.5 x 55
This is my Pro Hunter 2 6.5 Swede for sale with T8 reflex mod and S+B 6 x 42 Klassik fixed scope and sling. The whole package for sale, I don't want to split it up. (bipod not included) Some general cleaning equipment also comes with the rifle.

The rifle has had around 500 through it from new, the original Pro hunter suffered from a flexing fore-end, however, this has been resolved in the second iteration which is for sale here. It has also been glass bedded by the Sportsmans gun centre (from recollection based on the original owners comments to me when I bought it). Selling to fund a more range specific rifle rather than this which is more focused on hunting.

The rifle easily groups sub MOA at 100m and the moderator makes a huge difference to the noise levels! There's some dies and brass available at additional cost if required.

Overall really good condition and this (IMO) represents great value for money, especially for someone just getting into shooting/ stalking. I think its a great rifle just not suiting my needs currently.

The rifle can be viewed here:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/aAnYbU6UZFW1g4f96

Looking for £900 for the full package. Based near Leeds and can ship at buyers expenses.
Furiouspilgrim

Re: lee Enfield No1 Mk3* & Styer Mannlicher 6.5 x55

#2 Post by Furiouspilgrim »

PM incoming re No1
JS569

#3 Post by JS569 »

Just replied :)
JS569

#4 Post by JS569 »

SMLE Sold.
JS569

#5 Post by JS569 »

Bump on the Steyr P2, Price drop to £750.
Furiouspilgrim

#6 Post by Furiouspilgrim »

Nice to meet you the other day. Good luck on the sale :good:
JS569

#7 Post by JS569 »

Thanks and likewise. I hope you enjoy it!