Custom built Spikes Tactical ST22 semi auto 22LR

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Grizzly

Custom built Spikes Tactical ST22 semi auto 22LR

#1 Post by Grizzly »

Custom built Spikes Tactical ST22 semi auto 22LR. Plenty of upgrades. Completely milspec AR22 so lower will work with any AR15 milspec upper.

Included:
ST22 Upper
ST15 multi cal lower
Magpul UBR stock
AXTS Raptor charging Handle
Geisselle SSA E trigger
Noveske NSR 13.5" Rail
Noveske NSR Polymer Pack
Troy Industries Micro HK BUIS
JP Lower Parts Kit
Magpul UBR stock
Magpul Enhanced Rubber Butt Pad
Magpul MOE plus grip
Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard
Xtreme Precision Thread Protector
Boonie Packer Better Mag to allow use of S&W mags
2 x S&W 25 rd mags

Excellent condition. Functions flawlessly.

THIS SALE DOES NOT INCLUDE AIMPOINT H2 SIGHT AND LARUE LT660 MOUNT AS SHOWN IN VIDEO

£1400

safetyfirst

Re: Custom built Spikes Tactical ST22 semi auto 22LR

#2 Post by safetyfirst »

Can’t see a video on my mobile application....
Grizzly

#3 Post by Grizzly »

safetyfirst wrote:Can’t see a video on my mobile application....
https://youtu.be/ZBoz73PXpO0
Sim G

#4 Post by Sim G »

16” barrel? Thread pitch? And does the last round hold open function or the bolt just stopped by thecmag follower? Run with standard velocity ammo?

Thanks.
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
Sim G

#5 Post by Sim G »

?
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Grizzly

#6 Post by Grizzly »

Sim G wrote:16” barrel? Thread pitch? And does the last round hold open function or the bolt just stopped by thecmag follower? Run with standard velocity ammo?

Thanks.
Barrel 16" Thread 1/2 X 28 Twist 1:16.

Yes the Boonie Packer adaptor allows bolt hold open to work either on last round with mag inserted or with no mag and bolt catch engaged. The adaptor insert engages the bolt directly. Also allows use of S&W mags which IMO are the best mags for AR22's.

Have used CCI Minimags but now use Federal Champion 525 value pack's as much better value. Will eat either very happily. See below for appetite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1aF8kM ... e=youtu.be

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1aF8kM ... e=youtu.be[/youtube]
Grizzly

#7 Post by Grizzly »

Grizzly wrote:
Sim G wrote:16” barrel? Thread pitch? And does the last round hold open function or the bolt just stopped by thecmag follower? Run with standard velocity ammo?

Thanks.
Barrel 16" Thread 1/2 X 28 Twist 1:16.

Yes the Boonie Packer adaptor allows bolt hold open to work either on last round with mag inserted or with no mag and bolt catch engaged. The adaptor insert engages the bolt directly. Also allows use of S&W mags which IMO are the best mags for AR22's.

Have used CCI Minimags but now use Federal Champion 525 value pack's as much better value. Will eat either very happily. See below for appetite.

https://youtu.be/O1aF8kMJYO0

[youtube]https://youtu.be/O1aF8kMJYO0[/youtube]
Grizzly

#8 Post by Grizzly »

Sim G

#9 Post by Sim G »

I’m very interested, but that would depend on whether I could shift some stuff around. Firstly, where are you? And secondly, do you need to have this gone quickly? (Given my local department still only has a retired beat cop and two YTS trainees...!!)

Grizzly

#10 Post by Grizzly »

Sim G wrote:I’m very interested, but that would depend on whether I could shift some stuff around. Firstly, where are you? And secondly, do you need to have this gone quickly? (Given my local department still only has a retired beat cop and two YTS trainees...!!)
Bristol. I'm not in a rush but would expect it to be gone over the next 2-3 months if not sooner. Can hold on receipt of deposit. Note: Aimpoint Red Dot and LT660 mount are not included (being sold seperately but could discuss price if you wanted it included)