Interesting Handgun.

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
ordnance

Interesting Handgun.

#1 Post by ordnance »

I see this for sale here maybe some of the historic people might be interested.
Webley & Scott - Met Police

Pistol in excellent shooting condition with two original magazines. Original grips in sound condition but left shows a crack repair
Description: Pistol in excellent shooting condition with two original magazines. Original grips in sound condition but left shows a crack repair. Boreand chamber in good condition with very minor pitting and excellent rifling.
Category: .Pistol : Hand guns
Make: Webley & Scott
Model: Met Police
Certificate Required: Yes
Orientation: Either
Calibre: .32acp - 7.65
Mechanism: Semi automatic
Barrel Length: 100
Price: £280
Year of Manufacture: 1922
Gun Condition: Good
Accessories: Complete with original Met Police holster and spare magazine.
breacher

Re: Interesting Handgun.

#2 Post by breacher »

I used to have a brand new never fired Webley .38 s+w - in the box - from a disposal by GMP when they went to Model 10's
Dark Skies
Home club or Range: NRA

Re: Interesting Handgun.

#3 Post by Dark Skies »

breacher wrote:I used to have a brand new never fired Webley .38 s+w - in the box - from a disposal by GMP when they went to Model 10's
I bought two off plod for about £75 - both in their original Webley card boxes. The state paid a good deal more than that when they were handed back to make the UK feel better following the antics of incompetent senior Scottish police and their pet paedophile.
"I don't like my job and I don't think I'm gonna go anymore."