Brattonsound rl7+

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Grizzly

Brattonsound rl7+

#1 Post by Grizzly »

Brattonsound rl7+ Extra Deep rifle safe with internal storage and seperate safe for ammo

One or two scratches from install but overall excellent condition. Two sets of Keys.

Collection only Bristol £230

Note: Not available immediately as pending sale of 3 firearms
Attachments
IMG_20190112_123427.jpg
IMG_20190112_123420.jpg
IMG_20190112_123405.jpg
Grizzly

Re: Brattonsound rl7+

#2 Post by Grizzly »

Attachments
IMG_20190112_123758.jpg
IMG_20190112_123552.jpg
IMG_20190112_123458.jpg
strangesam

#3 Post by strangesam »

I'm in bristol and interested, depending on what the availability is (I'd like to have one in place before the british shooting show.
Grizzly

#4 Post by Grizzly »

strangesam wrote:I'm in bristol and interested, depending on what the availability is (I'd like to have one in place before the british shooting show.
Will be unlikely to sell all three by 15th Feb if I'm honest but you never know. Worst case scenario is I hand them over to my RFD for sale or return but this won't be until early March. You never know they might all go next week : )
Cutch

#5 Post by Cutch »

Typical. I just bought the same one!
Grizzly

#6 Post by Grizzly »

Safe now empty so available for collection from today.
Grizzly

#7 Post by Grizzly »

Bump.
Grizzly

#8 Post by Grizzly »

Sold