Plano Field/Ammo Box Small

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
nfarmer

Plano Field/Ammo Box Small

#1 Post by nfarmer »

Plano Field Box For Ammo in Colour Olive Drab

Plano Field Case with a Dri-lock water-resistant O-ring seal, essential to store and carry 6-8 boxes of 5.56mm ammunition (please note the supplied item does not contain ammunition). The case can also be used to store other small accessories and electricals. The box has other significant features such as a heavy-duty handle, durable brass bailed latch and a padlock tab. This ammo box also has a textured exterior to help create an all-weather box. As a guide, this field box will take 2 x boxes of 2 ¾" 12 Gauge cartridges or 3 x boxes of 2 ½ " 12 Gauge cartridges or approx. 100 loose 12 Gauge cartridges. Size: 29.53cm (L) x 13.0 cm (W) x 18.1cm (H). Colour - Olive Drab. Weight - 462g.

ImageIMG_2065 by nfarmer1, on Flickr

I have two available £12.00 each (inc postage)

Advertised elsewhere

Norman
Gazza

Re: Plano Field/Ammo Box Small

#2 Post by Gazza »

I'll have both Norman if they are still available.
Send me payment details if they are. :good:

Gaz
nfarmer

Re: Plano Field/Ammo Box Small

#3 Post by nfarmer »

Sold subject to the usual