Minox MD 80 Z spotting scope

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
pe4king
Home club or Range: Lydd Rifle Club.

Minox MD 80 Z spotting scope

#1 Post by pe4king »

For sale here is is an immaculate Minox MD80 Z 20-60 spotting scope the clarity in this is amazing up there with Zies in my opinion it is in great condition the lenses are as you expect mint I would keep this but something more shiny has appeared, it will also come with a Cullman tripod and a small lightweight tripod.
I’m looking for £500 posted.
If you need anymore info or photos please PM Me
Attachments
25160546-EEB2-4906-A1B9-AB69F9B280E3.jpeg
D8A8B365-30C4-40F6-B57B-ED8F54B4E304.jpeg
E9DAD939-D62C-42E4-9EA9-417A70DBEAEA.jpeg
E9DAD939-D62C-42E4-9EA9-417A70DBEAEA.jpeg (30.33 KiB) Viewed 506 times
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
pe4king

Re: Minox MD 80 Z spotting scope

#2 Post by pe4king »

Now sold
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
pe4king

#3 Post by pe4king »

This is now back up for sale, there was an issue with the tripod mounting plate which the thread had been stripped, further to that this has been back to Minox and been fully repaired by them.
With this in mind I would take £395 plus postage.
pe4king

#4 Post by pe4king »

Sold again