Brindles Sentinel rear sight base for Swing

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
JohnASmith97

Brindles Sentinel rear sight base for Swing

#1 Post by JohnASmith97 »

Hi all,

I've just found out that my rear sight on my Swing (a brindles Sentinel) is mounted on an incorrect mount (CH stamped, can't remember the proper name) so I don't have the full range of windage. Does anyone know where I would be able to obtain either the correct base, or another rear sight for a sensible amount of money? (Fultons wanted £270 for one!)

Cheers!
shugie
Home club or Range: Sperry at Bisley

Re: Brindles Sentinel rear sight base for Swing

#2 Post by shugie »

JohnASmith97 wrote:Hi all,

I've just found out that my rear sight on my Swing (a brindles Sentinel) is mounted on an incorrect mount (CH stamped, can't remember the proper name) so I don't have the full range of windage. Does anyone know where I would be able to obtain either the correct base, or another rear sight for a sensible amount of money? (Fultons wanted £270 for one!)

Cheers!
I've got a Swenson complete rear sight, and bring it to Bisley tomorrow if you want to have a look at it?
Careful now/that sort of thing
JohnASmith97

Re: Brindles Sentinel rear sight base for Swing

#3 Post by JohnASmith97 »

shugie wrote:
JohnASmith97 wrote:Hi all,

Cheers!
I've got a Swenson complete rear sight, and bring it to Bisley tomorrow if you want to have a look at it?
PMs sent