Skinner Express receiver sight for Henry Big Boy - 70GBP

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Kungfugerbil

Skinner Express receiver sight for Henry Big Boy - 70GBP

#1 Post by Kungfugerbil »

Skinner Express receiver sight for Henry Big Boy (blued) for sale.

Morning all. I don’t often sell stuff but this looks at me accusingly every time I open the cabinet...

Complete with tall front post sight (blued) and additional fine (.040) aperture.
Comes with instructions, fitting screws and Allen keys

I bought this from Skinner direct in the US for my Henry Big Boy steel (357/38) and fitted it, but my eyes don’t seem to get on with aperture sights any more so I’ve gone back to the factory open sights. It’s barely used and complete.

The front post sight may need some fitting if you intend to use it as it depends on what load you are shooting, your individual rifle etc - I took a little off the dovetail faces with a stone for a better fit but never modified the height. More info on front sights is on the Skinner web site - apparently about 50% of people find it perfect with the factory front sight.

It was 138USD delivered for the whole package. It would have been 109USD for the sight alone delivered. I’d like to sell it for £70 delivered which is a chunk off the price of the sight alone and you don’t have to wait ages or play the customs lotto :) Payment by bank transfer or Paypal gift please.

Many thanks
Mike
Kungfugerbil

Re: Skinner Express receiver sight for Henry Big Boy - 70GBP

#2 Post by Kungfugerbil »

Forgot about this - big reduction to £50 delivered
Andy

#3 Post by Andy »

hi mike , ill take that please. pm me your bank transfer
Andy