Mossberg 590 - 2+1

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
James84

Mossberg 590 - 2+1

#1 Post by James84 »

For sale is my 590 which is on a SGC with 2+1 capacity.

I believe these are no longer manufactured from what I've see online. Price including the additions/upgrades below - £500

Condition is excellent. I won't say 'as new' as it has a couple of marks, but this has only been used from a truck and has had <100 rounds of bird shot through it. I no longer have access to land to use it so it's up for grabs.

It comes in its original box and is fitted with genuine Mossberg ring sights and a side saddle. I may also include a metal safety for it but no promises as I need to find it. I do also have the original screws to return it back to its original config, if desired. The bead is still present under the foresight, I had the blade drilled and stuck on.

It also has Uncle Mike's sling mounts and comes with a 590 sling which allows it to be carried over the shoulder and then 'drawn up' for comfort on a shorter mag tube. It needs to be modified for the longer magazine tube on this 590 but I've used it to aid in grabbing the shotgun in a hurry.

I won't be able to put up any newly taken pictures of it for a few days, but here are a couple I found from a while ago. One of them shows it without the ring sights and one with. I will add more when I get back to my safe.
shotgun sam

Re: Mossberg 590 - 2+1

#2 Post by shotgun sam »

Mossberg shotguns are great I have the previous version A500 clect choke and has been cleaned twice in 40 years and that was to clean the blood off it.
Works first time every time, ideal hide gun empty cartridges fall out in a neat pile in the hide, easy to reload as this is underneath so no barrels getting caught in the netting.
mossberg 500
meteor mk2
smk 19 (0.22)
ruger 12/22 stainless synthetic 22lr
cz 452 style 16 inch 22lr
tikka t3 lite stainless 223
308 howa 1500 varmint
BSA Lightning XL (0.22)
Lanber Over and Under
Baikal mp153
AYA Cosmos 410
1917 BSA SMLE 303
Dorset_shooter

#3 Post by Dorset_shooter »

I'm assuming the mag has been crimped looking at the size of it? Or is that just the photos??
James84

#4 Post by James84 »

Thanks Sam, I agree!

Hi Dorset, yes it is crimped so the tube holds 2.
James84

#5 Post by James84 »

Now sold