For sale, my Savage 22C

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Christel
Site Admin

For sale, my Savage 22C

#1 Post by Christel »

I wanted a rifle that was MOD range legal (Under 1000m/sec) suitable for use out to 1200 yards and pleasant to shoot and looked vaguely like a rifle, so we decided on a 6.5x47 Lapua, necked down to suit the 80 grain SMK, a heavy duty stainless barrel, a Savage single shot target Match/Target action and trigger fully bedded into a BVSS stock. A 20MOA rail is fitted and it has a Tubb 4 way on the back and a bespoke elevation adjustable rear bag rider, there is a UIT type rail fitted at the front. The rifle was featured as rifle of the month in Target Shooter when it was first built.

Accuracy wise it shot 0.190MOA at 100 yards with the second three load development shots and has comfortably put 5 shots into a 5” group at 1200 yards on more than one occasion on a still day. Round count is around 825 shots and it probably has a few hundred more in it at a push.

Selling as I am no longer shooting long distance, nor have any plans to do so which means it is time to let it go.

It comes with around 100 loaded rounds and full load data.

£800.
Attachments
Savage.jpg
safetyfirst

Re: For sale, my Savage 22C

#2 Post by safetyfirst »

Savage. :)
Pete
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#3 Post by Pete »

PM sent

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
Christel
Site Admin

#4 Post by Christel »

Still for sale, it has only been a year since I posted it here, time flies :)

PM me if interested.
Christel
Site Admin

#5 Post by Christel »

Gone :good: