Optilock 30mm low rings and Tikka bases for sale.

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Pete
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

Optilock 30mm low rings and Tikka bases for sale.

#1 Post by Pete »

One pair of blue 30mm low rings and Tikka bases. (off my M595, but I think they'll also fit the T3 dovetail).
Screws all good, with std. inserts, correct Torx T10 key, and clamp screw Allen key.
I found these to be particularly good for use on the Tikka receiver dovetail because there's enough leeway between the ring and base to jack the rear ring up with a bit of shim to get an additional 20-30 MOA elevation. The inserts maintain the alignment.
Selling because I've replaced the Vortex with an IOR that came with rings, so I had to add a pic rail.

£75 posted

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....