Working from home....need supplies ;-)

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
walesdave

Working from home....need supplies ;-)

#1 Post by walesdave »

Hi All

Currently "working from home" during the lock-down.

Need to source some more .177 pellets - anyone know of a supplier still doing mail order? I've found a lot online but most sites don't mention whether they are still operating or not.

Cheers

David
Full-Bore UK Supporter

Re: Working from home....need supplies ;-)

#2 Post by 1066 »

I've just had the same problem. I got 3 tins from JS Ramsbottom . Came in two days.
TARGETMASTER
an altogether better trickler
www.targetmasteruk.com
The Gun Pimp

#3 Post by The Gun Pimp »

Henry Krank are also doing mail order - got some Sierra bullets the very next day.
forbie

#4 Post by forbie »

JS Ramsbottom as well just got 17 tins quick delivery. Got from Pellpax as well :flag6:
Alpha1

#5 Post by Alpha1 »

Working from home.
I have been told to stay at home for two month. Luckily I will be paid as long as I agree to not do any work for any other Company during that time. Which is no great hard ship.
A lot of people are going to struggle to just pay there bills during this difficult time.
I am not sure a post about were to source any thing to do do with guns, shooting or sourcing components is relevant.

Just saying.
DavidRees
Home club or Range: JSPC; Tayside; NRA

#6 Post by DavidRees »

The Gun Pimp wrote:Henry Krank are also doing mail order - got some Sierra bullets the very next day.
Really helpful; thank you. A little reloading, thinking of happier times to come when we're allowed back on the ranges, is going to be very theraputic :)
Lancs Lad

#7 Post by Lancs Lad »

Alpha1 wrote:Working from home.
I have been told to stay at home for two month. Luckily I will be paid as long as I agree to not do any work for any other Company during that time. Which is no great hard ship.
A lot of people are going to struggle to just pay there bills during this difficult time.
I am not sure a post about were to source any thing to do do with guns, shooting or sourcing components is relevant.

Just saying.
This is a shooting forum and of course its relevant. There is life outside this whole coronavirus issue and it will go on regardless. This is not to downplay the seriousness of the current situation in any way.

:flag13: LL
WelshShooter
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#8 Post by WelshShooter »

Yep, I received pellets from Pellpax last week also.
walesdave

#9 Post by walesdave »

Many thanks all.

Just ordered from JS Ramsbottom.

- David
snayperskaya
Home club or Range: West Bank of the Volga.....

#10 Post by snayperskaya »

Alpha1 wrote:Working from home.

Just saying.
I'm in the same boat, I did my last shift nearly two weeks ago but as serious as the situation is life goes on albeit limited to what we can do.......are we all supposed to sit there rocking whilst glued to the news for virus updates?.
"The only real power comes out of a long rifle." - Joseph Stalin

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

More than a vested interest in 7.62x54r!