Henry all weather in .45/70 for sale

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
pbrazendale

Henry all weather in .45/70 for sale

#1 Post by pbrazendale »

Hi,

I have for sale my Henry under lever in .45/70, the rifle is in fantastic condition and comes in it's original box, the rifle has fired 250 rounds, these rounds have all been downloaded using 13 grains of trail boss powder and a 400gr lead bullet.

The rifle fires really well and I will be sorry to see it go, but due to the current situation I am selling the last of what I have as shooting is not a priority for me at present.

For photos please drop me a message and I will get some emailed over to you, please let me know if you have any questions or would like further information.

I am looking for £750, if using RFD for delivery this can be arranged at a cost of £45.

I am based in Cheadle Hulme in Cheshire.

I can also throw in some star line .45/70 brass and some 400gr lead bullets to the sale if the buyer wishes.

Kind Regards

Pete