For Sale, CZ 512 .22WMR Black Laminate £395.00

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Christel
Site Admin

#1 Post by Christel »

I have owned this for a few months however it is not getting shot as I have changed ranges and can no longer shoot WMR. This is purely down to C-19 and social distancing.
Perfect for vermin control and fun on paper. I think it is a gorgeous looking rifle.

This is the self-loading CZ 512 with the unusual black laminate stock and comes with one 10 shot magazine. The barrel is 15.5”/395mm and is screw cut in ½” UNF (20tpi) and has been recently serviced.

I purchased this rifle in March of this year and have put approximately 150 rounds through it since. It cycles flawlessly with Maxi Mag HP CCI and is accurate off the bipod and unsupported. I ran a 9X ‘scope on it. Being screw cut means you can fit a sound moderator which is well worth considering as it is quite noisy. I used an ASE Ultra S because we had one however, I am sure others will suffice.

I will throw in some ammunition if it is a face to face sale and if you are local it can be test fired if required.

The rifle is in very good condition however it does have a couple of tiny stock marks which are difficult to show in pictures. I can try and photograph if needed.

Questions, just shout.
Attachments
CZ 512 Right.JPEG
CZ 512 Left.JPEG
Sim G

Re: For Sale, CZ 512 .22WMR Black Laminate £395.00

#2 Post by Sim G »

I so want this!!!

Would you give me a couple of days to ping an email to the firearms dept? I’ve got a couple of 1-4-1s to do but I’ve heard any variation is taking 6 months with Kent. I’d drive up and come and get it!

You after straight cash, or looking for trades?

I trust this finds would and David well.

Simon.
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
Sim G

#3 Post by Sim G »

And that should have been by PM.... or so I thought!
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Christel
Site Admin

#4 Post by Christel »

:D

I am in no rush - honest.

You do realise we are in the Wolds now...quite a drive from yours.

What have you got.

Still owe you 60p 8-)
Sandgroper
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#5 Post by Sandgroper »

Sim G wrote:I so want this!!!

Would you give me a couple of days to ping an email to the firearms dept? I’ve got a couple of 1-4-1s to do but I’ve heard any variation is taking 6 months with Kent. I’d drive up and come and get it!

You after straight cash, or looking for trades?

I trust this finds would and David well.

Simon.
Too slow! **** **** wallhead

I call dibs if Simon lets it go... fingerscrossed

I've got the authority to acquire a WMR and circling like a Vulture, Simon! :wave:
“The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.”

Lieutenant General David Morrison

I plink, therefore I shoot.
Sim G

#6 Post by Sim G »

Lol! Bloody colonists!

I’ll yield to you Grant, it’s yours. It’s going to be the New Year before I get the variation. PM Christel.

Thanks for bearing with me Christel, you should at least be able to close the deal with Grant quickly.

Thanks again.

Christel
Site Admin

#7 Post by Christel »

Sold :D