Uberti 1873 Special Sporting Short Rifle

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
hobbesy

Re: Uberti 1873 Special Sporting Short Rifle

#11 Post by hobbesy »

bradaz11 wrote:lol, thats why I have no money, and I can't even apply for it yet! A&S have just started doing variations again after pressure off basc, but I need more .22lr before I can submit and lose my FAC for a few months
Hi,

Why do you need to loose your licence for a few months.

Kent allow me to apply for a variation and keep my licence until the new one is ready then send mine in or handover face to face (not sure about that now).

Means I can still use my licence as its valid.

Rob
S&W M&P 15-22
Stoeger Sec 1
Adler a110 Sec 1
Winchester 94 .357,
Marlin 45-70
Savage 10 FP-SR .223
AI AE .308
.357 Westlake Alpha

Have slots open for.....
.22 LB pistol
.22LR rifle
Sim G

#12 Post by Sim G »

mag41uk wrote:Very pretty and very tempting. Alas no empty slot.
She is a lovely thing. And there’s not a mark on her.... which needs to change by being used regularly.
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
Sim G

#13 Post by Sim G »

And up....
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Sim G

#14 Post by Sim G »

I’ve just changed my phone and I have to say the case colouring does not look as “straw yellow” in real life! If anyone wants, I’ll take some pics.

But, this is the last chance. With a little drop to 750.

Sim G

#15 Post by Sim G »

Sold, pending usual.

Dark Skies
Home club or Range: NRA

#16 Post by Dark Skies »

MMM. That's lovely. Unfortunately I've yet to sell my bolt actions and secure new slots.
Everything is at a standstill in Thames Valley for the foreseeable future.
"I don't like my job and I don't think I'm gonna go anymore."
Sim G

#17 Post by Sim G »

It’s one of the guys on here whose shouted up for it. I think he was surprised that his ticket had come back in such a short time. Now we just have to organise a way round getting it done, given social distancing and tier 4/5/6 or whichever it is today!

mag41uk
Home club or Range: Aldershot R & P Club

#18 Post by mag41uk »

Sim G wrote:It’s one of the guys on here whose shouted up for it. I think he was surprised that his ticket had come back in such a short time. Now we just have to organise a way round getting it done, given social distancing and tier 4/5/6 or whichever it is today!
Its meeee! I am with TVP and I was truly surprised at turnaround of my fac.
Sold my beloved No4 Mk2 and sent away paper work ( 1 4 1) week before christmas and got fac back last week.
4 week turnaround.
It appears to be impossible to contact any one from licensing at the moment.
I wasnt contacted either.
As the man says - just looking for opportunity to collect. Dont think it would qualify as a necessary journey.
Dont know where - dont know when etc
Dark Skies
Home club or Range: NRA

#19 Post by Dark Skies »

I have contacted the TV firearms department via email with little trouble - I had to report a change in phone number.

As to collection ... I guess you might both happen to be shopping at the same Tesco and by happy chance be parked next to each other. :)

Yeah, yeah. I know that's mingling or some such bo...cks. Totally fine to mingle with complete strangers at 2 meters (in practical reality often less) in a crowded supermarket but very bad if you arrange to meet someone you know in a car park.
"I don't like my job and I don't think I'm gonna go anymore."