Ferguson Rifle kit

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
James84

Ferguson Rifle kit

#1 Post by James84 »

Hi all, I am thinking of selling my Ferguson Rifle kit from the Rifle Shoppe.

I am in two minds about this so I am just seeing if there is even any interest before I make the final decision.

Priced with a saving on the new price at £1,750 and you also don't have to wait for it.

The reason I am considering selling it is that I ordered this 2 years ago and it only just arrived and my circumstances have changed, meaning I have limited to no time to work on it. If there's no interest I'll hold onto it and look to build it in a few years.

What do you get - full kit so all castings, lock parts, semi inletted stock, barrel (breech plug and tang fitted), screw breech etc.

An added bonus is it came with full size drawings. Very impressive and if I build it I will get them framed.

I need to confirm with my licensing department where I stand regarding selling it as the RFD wrote it onto my licence (.65 breech loading rifle) but it isn't legally a firearm as it doesn't have a touch hole, so cannot be proofed or fired yet. This happened with my Baker kit and they actually took it off my licence and told me to let them know when it was proofed before they would add it again.
James84

Re: Ferguson Rifle kit

#2 Post by James84 »

SOLD